jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Dear Mr. President

Some weeks before, I posted a nice song. The project followers delighted those little things in life that make us happy every day. Today nothing about papers or brainy videos. I post another song this time dedicated to those who had a bad and sad childhood, and now when they become adults try to recover the past doing nasty things to the people. They are happy promoting badness. We live every day with them but there are some icons in the history. This song is dedicated to the last one but much more are on the way. Please, help to stop this people by sharing this video. Thanks Alex (playadelhombre.blogspot) for let me know this wonderful song.

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you Santiago for this song, I don´t know how to say in English "se me puso la piel de gallina".

    ResponderEliminar